Fast service you can trust, Everyday of the year!
Call NOW - and talk to a real person,
never an answering machine!
-Residential or Commercial-
- No extra labor charge for weekend service- always available nights and weekends
- Authorized dealer for warranty replacement parts
- Heating | Air Conditioning | Installation & Repair
- Discounts for Senior Citizens | Military Discounts
- BBB Member - The Better Business Bureau
- State and city Licensed and Insured
- Background check on employees
- Accepting: Visa, MasterCard, Discover
Our Services include:
- Same Day Service - at your door in 2hrs or less
- Installation, Repair and Preventative Maintenance with Tune-ups
- We Service and replace all major brands makes and models
- Indoor Air Quality Products and service
- Free Estimates for New Equipment Installations
- Free Second Opinions
Full Service air conditioning contractors.
- Air conditioning systems repair
- New higher efficiency system replacement
- Professional duct work system repair or replacement
- HVAC Certified Duct cleaning contractor
What to expect from Penguin Air
Our Mission- We are committed to providing unsurpassed customer service to our clients, defined by working closely in order to conceive unique solutions and understanding. Penguin Air is a genuine full service air conditioning company that only focuses on exactly that and not implement plumbing or other affiliate companies taking away from the focus on demand and professionalism that today's many companies fail to have. To that end, we have persistently pursued innovation and refused to accept the limitations of existing models. As a result, we undergo annual training with today's leading manufacturers so that we may serve our customers better.
From the beginning, Penguin Air founders have worked on developing a faster response time emergency service, an unsurpassed Customer Service that a real person always answers, absolutely no answering machines, direct connect system allows customer to be connected to our technicians through our receptionist so that you may speak to a professional that may answer your questions as needed.We are authorized dealers of major proven record brands, full service preventative maintenance plans, latest product and innovations all for a fair price. It's an idea that others have since copied; meanwhile we have continued to refine our back-end service and dedication into making Penguin Air No.1 in the air conditioning service industry today.
Have your air conditioning system installation or repair done right!
Improper installation of air conditioning systems is the leading cause for most equipment failure, poor duct work seal, unleveled install, improper wiring and breakers, missing traps, overcharged freon and the list goes on.
The air conditioning system, surprisingly is the least thought of, but is truly the hardest working and one of the most expensive component in the home, consuming over 50% of the electric bill and not to mention the quality of air that you and your family breathes.
Call us for a free estimate or a service call, all work guaranteed, Our Technicians are trained in customer service and work integrity, Penguin Air will not take short cuts or nickel and dime our customers. Choose Penguin Air and invest in a comfort system that will last you for many years to come.
Our estimates includes it all. We get the job done right!
Things you should know about Air conditionining in North Carolina.
Air conditioning accounts for 40-50% or more of the annual electric bill. So, this is the best place to start controlling your own energy consumption.
Keep your thermostat at 78 with the fan switch on auto.
- Cool your home only when you're there. When you leave for the day, move the thermostat up to 82 and turn it back down to 78 when you come back. It costs a lot less to bring the temperature down to 78 than it does to keep it at 78 all day or you can have us install an inexpensive programmable thermostat that will do this for you automatically, so your home will be nice and cool whenever you're there...and you won't be wasting money when you're not.
- Remind everyone in the family how thermostats work: Your house won't cool down faster if you set the thermostat at 70. It just wastes money. If you want the temperature at 78, set the thermostat at 78.
- If the home is not your primary residence or are frequently traveling it is suggested to have a humidistat installed to keep your home air conditioning system running at a minimum resulting in savings and preventing mold growth.
- Clean or change your 1" A/C filters once a month. A clogged filter makes your A/C work harder and may cause the system to break down. A good choice would be to have us install a air cleaner filter this way we could do the service of replacing the filter for you as these filters in most cases should be changed every 6-12 months. Ask us about our maintenance service and how this could improve the air quality of your home.
- Maintain proper airflow through your system. Keep the interior doors and vents open to help your A/C circulate air more efficiently.
- Enter a preventative maintenance program to keep your system running efficiently.
- Keep sunlight out during summer months. If you have a lot of windows, you'll save on air conditioning if you keep the drapes or blinds closed when you're not home.
- Check your duct system for leaks. If you have central air, check all the ducts and seals. If they leak, you're wasting money. Click here for Duct System Test and Repair page for more information.
Considering in purchasing a new A/C system?
How old is your air conditioner? The older it is, the less efficient it is. And if it's 10 years old or more, it has to work much harder to cool the same area compared to a new unit. Penguin air offers different brands, models discounts and rebates. Penguin air is also participating in the energy efficiency rebate program to help our customers buy a more efficient air conditioning system that will save money and will last for many years to come.
Penguin air services the following North Carolina cities. Our air conditioning areas include Charlotte, Mathews, Rock Hill, Minthill, Indian Trail, Monroe, Stallings, Concord, Lake Norman, Gastonia, Waxhaw, Pinevill, Weddington, Marvin and many more surrounding cities.
Things to know about hiring Air Conditioning Contractors Article
First a common question is what does HVAC stand for? Answer: heating, ventilating, and air-conditioning. Air conditioning systems have a process for controlling the temperature, humidity, and sometimes the purity of the air in an interior, as of an office, warehouse or home. Air conditioning contractors or HVAC Contractors, we are professionals that work with different aspects of the air conditioning service industry including repair and new installations of residential and commercial heating and cooling units, duct work installation and repair as well as air purifiers. Purifiers or air cleaners are essential in the a/c system as they will keep allergies down and maintain a cleaner filter air if you will. Another good choice while in the subject would be ultraviolet light installation, you are welcome to read more about it on our UV Light page. With the variety of a/c contractors, Penguin Air makes it easy in choosing the best possible air conditioning technician to assist you with your home or office central air system. Initially it's a good idea to take advantage of free estimates to address your individual central air conditioning system and meet your contractor. This way you'll have something to begin with when contacting air conditioning contractors and yet not cost to you. When having you system checked don’t overlook at your duct work as this is as important as you new a/c system. We recommend to have a duct cleaning contractor inspect you duct work as it is essential to have your duct cleaning done when you are having your HVAC replaced, Penguin Air is a full service HVAC contractor and have a duct cleaning team ready to help you. It is recommended to have your ducts cleaned at least every 4-5 years as the dirt and lint that was vacuumed into the system through the return sits and deposits onto the air duct walls.
HVAC repair and emergency service is different aspect in the air conditioning industry as many contractors don’t have a service repair department Penguin air specializes in both new installations and repairs. For best results the Web is probably your best choice in finding a good a/c service contractor, the web is a wonderful resource to take full advantage of, not only can you acquire ample details about air heating and commercial package units, but you can learn more about repair service professional's backgrounds. The more you know and understand about our services, the more capable you are of selecting the one contractor that's right for you.